I love Blackboard for its ease of use and its capabilities of easy access to school information. I also love how easy it is to buy tickets to events. And all events that are offered with NYU discounts. It is easy to maneuver and I can always find what I am looking for. Actually, before my technology class, I had no idea that Blackboard offered so many options.
The one complaint that I have is that when Blackboard switched over to gmail, it caused great havoc with my previous gmail account. In fact, I still haven't been able to get my NYU account hooked up to my phone since. If I am being honest, I don't really know what happened. I did speak to a few classmates and we tried to reprogram my phone but it seemed to case more harm than good.
All in all, it is a great thing. It would be incredible to have a network site like this in the NYC Department of Education...who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment