Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crazy Week

What a week it has been! I am starting to realize that the semester is coming to a close and I have a million things that I need to accomplish before I graduate. Yes, I am graduating at the end of the semester and I am totally freaked out by all of it.

When will I find the time to finish all of this homework? What am I going to do after a graduate?!? When am I going to finish my final lesson plans?

The one set of news that I can share is that I am one step closer to getting my certification! I took two of the three tests this past weekend. I think I did ok although I don't know for sure. I never do well in those situations. I can always narrow it down to 2 answers and then my brain gets all fuzzy and I get all freaked out. All I can say is that I will have a better answer for you in about three to four weeks...Fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment